Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally

So how many of you have been checking. I had every intention of posting stuff here Monday and the week has just slipped away from me. Sorry.

Sooooo....here's the points break down as of 9:41Pm Wednesday night.

Team Magenta: 9,500
Team Burple: 17,700
Team Ochra: 19,300

So Team Magenta you really need to get on the ball here.

Remember we're at the YMCA this weekend. I'm thinking of giving points for everyone who is there at 6pm when we pray for dinner. So you might want to encourage your friends to get there on time for once!



How many e-mail addresses do I currently have?


What was the first name of Pastor J's first crush.....(hint it's a pretty common name.)


I like to chew Wrigley's Double Mint gum. You should remember that for Sunday.

Also, what city was Tobiah born in?




2 comments:

riane said...

TRICKY!
putting words up and we think there are no more...haha

yea! go my team!!
ochra! haha
except not sure if i'll be there sunday..

on time! pshh...who does that? ha

hm..i may be able to find j's.

Megan said...

Riane, the only reason you knew about the hidden questions was because of me and my randomness. haha. I have no idea by the way about any of the questions...mush do research before sunday.