Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reset

Does anyone actually check this? I pretend that you do.

We're at the YMCA this coming week. Can't wait to see you. I know this is unspoken, but you're always welcome to invite a friend or 3.

This week I passed out registration sheets for the Time 4 Revolution retreat at Mission Meadows. It's March 6, 7, 8. I want you to go. If you want to get the registration form right this minute I've put it up on the right hand column over there.

DON'T LET MONEY BE A REASON NOT TO GO!!!! I know money is tight for some of you. If that's the case, talk to me and we can work out either a partial or a full scholarship for you to go. I want you there. I'll make it happen. I WANT YOU THERE!

Also, if you have a Bible that you normally read, or should read, why not bring that along on Sunday nights. I'd like us all to be looking in God's word together instead of me just reading to you each week. If you don't have a Bible, or you need a new one, I have some cool teen ones that I bought and you can HAVE one.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. OK whatever. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i did not read this, i would not be typing this comment to you as i speak. haha