Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello Friends

Hey everyone. How are you handling the cold?

-Remember NO CONNECTIONS THIS WEEK!!!! Go watch the Super Bowl. or not. Either way, No Connections.

-Next week Feb. 8th we're back at the YMCA. If you ever have any doubts you can check the calendar on the right there....it should be up to date.

-MARK YOUR CALENDAR (if you didn't already when I told you to...) March 6, 7, 8.....Time 4 Revolution retreat at Mission Meadows Camp. If you've gone in years past you have a rough idea what you're in for. If you've never gone, this is your year!!! This is a great time to hear a word from God, have fun, and get away from home for a weekend! Plan on coming. We'll talk about this when I see you next! I really want YOU to go to this.

This week I leave you with a time wasting game. This is fun if you play around with the functions. I particularly like flames, C4, and napalm.

No comments: