Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's been a long week

Sorry guys, I'm still suffering the effects of some weird flu bug I got during the retreat. If you noticed I disappeared for awhile on Saturday and then missed the talent show Saturday night....yeah I was down and out. I was actually messed up the whole way into Tuesday before I started to feel better. So I"m lagging a little with updates. Sorry.

THIS SUNDAY NIGHT.....We're at Faith Fellowship at 6PM. Hope you can make it.

NEXT WEEK we go back to the YMCA. Remember this is our SCUBA night. If you did not get your clearance form to do SCUBA, you need to grab those this Sunday night. If you answered yes to any of those questions on the form, you need the doctors clearance form which you can also pick up this week. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO SCUBA WITHOUT THE CLEARANCE!!!!! You can swim, but no SCUBA. Also note: If you don't like water, you might want to sit next Sunday out....there will be no other activities that night. We won't be using the gym.

Looking ahead: No Youth Group Easter Sunday. DUH!


No comments: